Monday, May 19, 2008

Kerwin Running

I wanted to put up a video of Kerwin running with some kids at the UK baseball game. I have written about how well he was walking before the casts were on but I hadn't uploaded any video. Those of you who saw Kerwin in the orphanage will be amazed at his progress. And this is just his walking. I will have to put up some other video of him telling a story. He's signing so much now.

(I have no idea why this posted the video twice but it took forever to upload so I'm not messing with it.)

4 comments:

ecasimir said...

So I dont know if it is my computer or what, but the videos are not loading.

rhaake said...

Sorry, I don't know what the deal is. Mike said he had trouble loading them today. I just watched them on my parent's computer with now problem. I'll try to mess with it again if I have time.

Rebecca

Emily said...

Wow, that is so great! He looks like he's going pretty fast too!
Emily

E-S said...

Hello you left a comment on my site for Haiti Travel. Thanks I was looking for your email on your site and I didn't see it? Maybe it hiding...ha..ha. Anway, nice site! Emma