Friday, April 3, 2009

We're back!

First, let me make my feeble excuse as to why I haven't blogged in, oh let's just say a few weeks. After the ice storm, the wireless internet that was so freely coming to our home stopped coming and we have had to seek out other places to use the internet. This means I check my email and things like that at work and at my parents but don't really have the ability to sit down in the evening and write these high-quality posts that you are so accustomed to. Surely, I jest. Point is, I've been too busy (lazy) and cheap to actually get internet access permanently installed at our house. So anyway, my sister has been bugging me to put up some pictures from Kerwin's birthday which was back in February so here goes.

These are from our family party at my parent's house.






Pictures from his birthday party at the "Fun Center"




No comments: