Saturday, September 15, 2007

Game Day!






Ah, my favorite season of the year: football season. I did not anticipate missing football this much. I am craving watching any college football on TV. Today was a good one because I got to the an SEC game (Tennesse and Florida). It wasn't a ver exciting game but it helped. As I write this I am listening to the UK-UofL game. Unfortunately, things are taking a turn for the worse here in the beginning of the second half. The pictures about show Kerwin's first attempt at football face paint. He glued pieces of paper to his face with good old Elmers. After I died laughing, I took a picture and washed his face in favor of some more authenitic looking stripes (watercolor). Kerwin wanted me to take the picture of the dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Wildcats!! What a great game!! Hey Kerwin...good team spirit with the face paint.....and I like your dog!

We got your picture of Noah's Ark in
the mail today.... beautiful painting! I really like the rainbow and blue water. It's on the kitchen counter where I'll see it everyday and pray for you and your family.

Love,
Pam