Friday, August 10, 2007

From Yesterday

Sorry, the internet was down yesterday. Here's what I wrote.

Today was a fun day. We started off with school. Kerwin wanted to do painting again for art class so we let him paint small pictures that we will use to make cards. Rachel and I got lots of laundry done this afternoon while Mike and Kerwin played with the giant beach ball and watched Babe. Kerwin looks dapper in his new clothes. I actually painted my toenails and put on makeup that matches my skin tone today (see my Glamour Shot, ha). I've gotten so tan while I've been here that I couldn't wear my old makeup any more. Tonight we are going to attempt to cut my hair. That will be exciting. Rachel wanted me to say that my hands a doing really well now. They are better than they have been in a year. I don't know if it's the salt water or the chlorine or what but they look normal and I don't see any sign of the infection returning.

Tonight we got on the computer and Kerwin got to see Grandma and Grandpa Sweigard while the internet was up. It has been really sporadic of late. Kerwin was really enjoying the web cam. He was signing and "talking" on the microphone. He also liked seeing the dogs. He is much more lively than last night. Last night he was so tired that he fell asleep before dinner arrived. Tonight he is very talkative. He just said "Cookie Monster" for no apparent reason.

No comments: